Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Recent pics...

Here's a few photos I downloaded off my camera this weekend. Thought I'd share a little of what I've been up to. Enjoy! My cousin and I after PF Chang's Rock and Roll Arizona Marathon. Enjoying some pizza and beer!
Desert Classic Duathlon. My relay partner, Melissa, and I took 1st in the women's relay division. I accepted our medals for us.

My long lost skirt-sister, Alida, and me after the Tempe SkirtChaser. We are celebrating a job well done!


Dan and I after a very painful 5k at the Tempe SkirtChaser. Note to self: not a good idea to stand for 8 hours, and not take in any food or water for those 8 hours before a 5k race. Leads to very slow times!



Dan and I after the Tempe SkirtChaser 5k.... looking pleasantly intoxicated.




1 comment:

Aldi26 said...

Yea! Not only do I get a new blog to read...but I even have the honor of being mentioned (and pictured!) on your blog! :)

FYI: Reflective zippers + flash photography = awesomeness