Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Where, oh where, has my little Blue gone?

Why does my little blue cat like to sleep in the sink? I do not know but he is very cute! I think it must feel nice and cold in our very warm climate. He's been napping there for over an hour now... he just lifted his head when the flash went off on my camera and woke him up. Poor baby!

I've been enjoying my 2 days off work. I think my arms might fall off from the 9100 yards of swimming in the last 3 days. I had a solid bike ride yesterday after a pseudo-tempo run. I call it pseudo because I have a hard time convincing myself that 8:30 pace counts as tempo. But as Dan says, it's all about the effort. Considering I haven't done any speed work since February, 8:30 felt a little painful.

Today I got to finish my swim, bike, run workout with a wonderful hour of yoga. It was so relaxing and filled with all the hip openers and spinal twists that I love. The countdown continues toward IM-Moo. As usual I can't believe how fast time is passing. 15 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How adorable...what a gorgeous pussycat ....we LOVE cats....