Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend pending


Here's a couple of photos from the race on Sunday. It has really wiped me out. My legs have been tired all week. On top of that, I have been out late every night with meetings getting ready for Ironman this weekend. But I have to say, I LOVE having the Skirts in town! We had pizza two nights ago and met again last night for dinner. It's so great hanging out with them. I am going to miss them when they leave next week! Tomorrow I will be getting up at 4:30 so I can be running by 5 am. I have to do 19 miles before work since I will be volunteering all day on Sunday- my normal long run day. I think I will sleep all day on Monday!! I'm so excited for IM-- and nervous too. Dan has worked sooo hard. He deserves to get his Kona slot and I know he can do it. I just pray race day deals him the right challenges and that he can handle them. There will always be challenges, in every race. I just want him to come out on top! Go get 'em, babe!

No comments: