Thursday, September 18, 2008

ToughGirl

Hooray weekend! I still have 3.5 more hours today and then 4 hours tomorrow and then I have 3 full days off work. Yeah! I haven't had more than one day off in a row in weeks! Ok, other than when I was out of town... but that doesn't count.

Got my SkirtSports order last night! I totally love it! The Tough Girl was made slightly longer than the vintage version, so it fits my long legs better. And the tops are soooo cute! I love them all! I may need to move somewhere cold just so I can wear them all the time.

Today no running. Did my core program this morning. Loving it! It's been a full 3 weeks now and I'm already stronger. I can tell by how many push-ups I can make it through before I start to struggle. Tomorrow is going to be a little hectic cause I gotta work in the morning and then volunteer all afternoon at the registration table for the triathlon on Sunday. Plus I have to check in our bikes. And then the race is on Sunday! After that I'm home free for 2 days! No plans! Other than some minor car maintenance stuff. Happy weekend!

No comments: