Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thanks, Starbucks!

My morning started with a 4:45 am wake up call. I hit the club for spin class. ATI with Brooks. I love that girl! She totally gets my morning going in the right direction. Kicks my ass for an hour. Following spin class I hit the canal for a 20 minute run. A little bit of tightness around my knee, otherwise not so bad. And then it was off to work for Day 2/6.

I hit Starbucks on my way where I scored 2 free drinks. I had a code for a free tall drink for replying to a survey but the girl marked my usual grande NF latte when I walked through the door so she gave me the grande for free. Then someone made a drink that wasn't ordered so they put it out on the bar for free and this older gal next to me suggested that I take it.... so I did! It helped me to survive a really long day at work.

Tomorrow it's 4 am again for a swim before rehab before work. Can't wait till Sunday!!

No comments: