Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today I.....

... ran 6 miles at 8:56 average pace. After my warm-up, my last four miles were sub-9 minute pace and progressively faster. Felt good. Ran earlier today so it was a little cooler.

... swam 3600 yds. Anaerobic threshold intervals all swum under 1:29/ 100 pace. Felt the burn!

... lifted weights. Lower body workout. Increased to 3 sets, but took it a little easier cause my knee felt a little tight.

... went to yoga. Worked on core today! OMG! Boat pose with crunches- holy hell! Found new muscles I didn't know I had!

... ate lunch. Rubio's grilled shrimp burrito. Yummm.

... am heading to meet a friend for coffee. She just had her first baby about 2 months ago and I haven't seen her in a while! Looking forward to catching up!

... am meeting a friend for dinner. We're cooking a Nutty Shrimp Pasta recipe together. I'm going to see her new apartment!

No comments: