Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Out for race... be back in 1 week!

Got up at 4:45 am today for a 60 minute spin class with my favorite instructor followed by a 30 minute run on the treadmill. Have 2 hours left of work currently and then I'm headed home to make all the final arrangements for the big trip! You'll have to hang in there while I'm gone. I don't plan to take my phone or have access to a computer. So no distractions while I'm away. I'm looking forward to race day. I'll let you know the play by play when I get back. In the meantime, you can start researching the Boston Marathon. That's my next goal... to qualify for Boston at the PF Chang's Rock and Roll Marathon in January. You'll get to hear all about it as we go along.

Until then... thanks for reading!

When we meet what we're afraid of...

we find out what we're made of.

No comments: